Sunday, February 15, 2009

Beatlemania!

Hey kids!

So I just got back from a trip to Liverpool this weekend to partake in the "Magical Mystery Tour" showcasing the most significant landmarks to the Beatles. Some of the haunts that I visited over the course of the weekend included The Cavern Club, the birthplaces of Ringo, Paul, John and George (as well as Stuart Sutcliffe, one of the original band members.) As cliched as this sounds, I saw a musician doing Beatles covers at The Cavern Club, but he was really quite good. And in true Christopher Maggio style, I went shopping. I made a few nice purchases at this trendy British department store to enhance my growing Euro wardrobe. All in all, it was quite a nice trip!

I realize this is a short update, but I'll be around soon to provide more details! :)

PS - Venice next weekend for Carnivale! And in less than a month, off to Rome and Athens for Spring Break!

1 comment: