Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Arrival in London!

Well I arrived in London safe and sound after a bit of an extended travel period! The original flight from Boston to London was cancelled but the airline put a few of us on an Aer Lingus flight to Dublin and then to London, and we only ended up arriving a few hours later. While I am currently fighting jet-lag (it's currently 3:37 AM and I can't sleep!), I have had a great first few days in the city. I found a flat in the Euston Square area close to the University of London and the Theatre District that is on a quiet street but within a block of the nearest tube stop (thus being very convenient!) Now that I have a flat (I can move in Saturday) it will be time to do some serious site-seeing and going out on the town later tonight, if I don't crash first!

Cheers!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment